Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

MC Banhammer Posted:

That won’t increase competitiveness. Rather, the opposite. Because that suggestion will force all the heavy-raiders to be split among all (or most of) the brackets and limit even further the non-raiding people who currently don’t have to compete against them. And then they’ll give up even more frequently, meaning your heavy-raiding klan will get all the medals, putting that goal out of everyone else’s reach for good, effectively ending the game for everyone who’s not raiding with you.

Yes, I catastrophize. It’s what I do.

I’d like to see smaller brackets with a more even distribution (which I think PD mentioned above). I was actually talking to a fellow klanmate yesterday in IRC about it – but coming from a totally different perspective. It’s flat out impossible for me to medal in the top bracket as it is now. 50% of that bracket is ep2beta. For a week or two, I was the *only* other raiding person in that bracket (at least that was actually attempting to win anything) – now I have two others. It’s still horribly unbalanced and has really killed my motivation to raid. (And pretty much the rest of our klan too)

(umm… not that I expect to medal every week by a long shot, but a chance of something more that 0% would be nice to have)

spacekadt edited this message on 07/23/2008 1:20PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!