Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

also you had more raiding clans, with 12/12/12

heck even TSB was raiding. now all the fledgling raiders are back at a disadvantage.

the no ties thing might lead to fragmentation of clans, but that will foster an uncomfortable environment, turning friends against friends. more likely people will rather retain friendships, but lose interest in the game, eventually leaving all together.

Or we’ll just end up setting up a system where people get medals one week, and none the next. a trade off, which is pretty boring.

like i said, the way to increase competitiveness is to fix seeding such that there aren’t more than a few clanmates in a single bracket. and now that they have to focus on their mains, alt towers wont dominate the lower brackets. so hopefully other people will get enough medals to fill in the brackets.

Yeah we’ll see.. No ties may be a temporary thing. I see what you’re saying and think you that you may be right Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!