Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Vuron Posted:

Honestly I don’t see how the onus of policing illegal multis could be on the klan to monitor and enforce. The last somewhat reliable method of determining alts which was the forumbuildr voting percentage was eliminated sometime ago. Sure we can question users as to whether they are bringing illegal multis to the table but they are under no burden to really tell us the truth.

I know. I understood why that change was made, since Flamebate had pretty much become a game of “Oh, that is _____.” and that was horrible for people wanting to role play, but man it has made it a **** for klans. I’ve literally had to ask members to go vote for things enough to change their voting status so I could make sure someone hadn’t just grabbed a name change and was trying to get back in after being booted.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!