Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

They need a revamp

Besides being vuron I also grind xXx-Fallen_Angel-xXx so effectively I’ve done twice the grinding that anyone else has done in the game but chances are that I’m going to be unable to top either the credit or flezz leaderboard with either character.

The ease that trolls can grind faux has made a mockery out of an already bad situation. Between SG94’s relentless grinding and the certainty that several trolls will use the broken nature of the defaced mona lisa to pbum me this game has become a ****ing chore and honestly I don’t like playing games that are chores.

I’m going to try to get the credit peen on vuron but I know that it’s a lost cause on fallen-angel at this point. If I fail then cie la vie but honestly between the obviously broken nature of domination and the unbalanced clbumes I’m beginning to lose hope that the game will get fixed any time soon. Sure I can hold out hope for the mythical episode 2 but honestly why should I have to wait for the system to get fixed while people take advantage of bugs in the meantime?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!