Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Big Brother Posted:

I don’t see how DMLs are bad. I mean, they worked hard grinding to get it. It’s not like it just dropped out of the sky and fell on them.

I agree that the DML takes work, but due to PrayPal’s ease and high cred, less than a month of work creates a unique situation that is not capable of being overcome by anyone not possessing a DML. I already have the cred and flezz peens, it’s not going to have any impact on me, but seeing those who have been grinding forever inching their way closer it feels hideously skewed. It’s just that without some sort of expansion, monthly or seasonal reset, the leader boards are simply going to become a list of which trolls have a DML.

@ meeeeeeeeee – silly, none of it will be changed before Ep. 2 if at all. And maybe Ep.2 will take care of everything and more closely balance things between the clbumes. As mentioned above re-res are never gonna see big love, and probably shouldn’t, since the point of them is to be all full of re-rebellion. I’m looking at players like Vuron, xXx-Fallen_Angel-xXx, Studly_Pianist, Nillo . . . they’ve been grinding forever. It’s an agonizingly slow process, but progress can be made. A non-troll can’t pace a troll who takes the lead – they have to stop grinding for anyone else to have a shot. We already know that SG94 won’t stop grinding and since male reproductive organ Liquor is her alt, it’s not going to be terribly long before the top spot is permanently unattainable.

scully edited this message on 07/21/2008 10:11AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!