Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Janie Posted:

Ok, I had this dream, and I have no idea what it means.

I was sitting at school (don’t want to go back) and all of the other desks had mannequins in them. The teacher came in and he had no eyes, but nobody but me noticed (probably ‘cause they were mannequins). Then the building started burning, but nobody moved, they just kept sitting there while no-eyes droned on about algebra.

Then all of a sudden Mrs. bumerworth showed up and made us pancakes.

It was horrible. Are there any good sites out there to interpret? I tried a few, but I didn’t get anything meaningful.

Ok, this is pretty simple:

You are trapped in an 8x8 cube with no doors or windows and all around you are marionettes whose strings are pulled by The Man. The Man doesn’t need his own eyes because everyone only tells him what he wants to hear and he doesn’t see anything that threatens his worldview. You see the world going up in flames, but the puppets are too busy telling the man that everything is fine and his empire will be known as the greatest in history. The puppets and The Man only listen to each other and ignore you. This is because you are wrong and delusional. You are an insignificant worm; a cancer on our fair society. Conform and find the happiness and peace you’ve always dreamed of as well as a delicious part of this complete breakfast.

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 edited this message on 07/20/2008 1:53PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!