Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

HK-47 Posted:

Statement: Using one language is more efficient then several, as having to learn all these languages takes much unneeded time!

La declaración: ¡Utilizar un idioma es más eficiente entonces varios, como teniendo que aprender que todos estos idiomas toma tiempo mucho más innecesario!

Aussage: Gebrauch ist eine Sprache wirksamer dann mehrere, als diese ganzen Sprachen lernen müssen, nimmt viel nutzlose Zeit!

Утверждение: Используя один язык более эффективно тогда несколько, как необходимость узнать, что все эти языки занимают много ненужного времени!

声明〔計算書/記述〕: 数個の より多くに能率的であること そして これらの全ての言語は学ばなければならないことが多くの不必要な時間を取る時 1つの言語を使うことが です!

– My apologizes, my language translator seems to be malfunctioning. I’ll get right on that.

你怎么可以有日文然后忘记中文? 

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!