Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

MC Banhammer Posted:

I think the idea is that most people don’t buy down scoops to be able to play bumholes, but rather, to avoid them. So it won’t really affect those players except to make their bumholes weaker.

You’re not wrong. I know it’s very early in this week, but I’m pretty sure weaking the bumhole has made it fairly pointless. Taking a look at the top few brackets, meat shields (stacks of scoops left exposed on players who are either sacrifices to the scoop gods or just not playing during the current week) are especially powerful. Top bracket is a wash due to the ridiculous skewing of the population of the bracket, but in the next couple brackets that have a much better mix, it’s asking for a mbumive number of players to sacrifice any chance of winning to take them down. What could be done with 30 cards, now requires 60, so unless a raider decides to devote all their scoops to destroying the tower, it’s just not going to come down. On the flip side it is a huge benefit for other raiding klans to jump in and raid while towers are up. They provide a safety shield, so you don’t have to have active Shields or card down mid raid to prevent scoop sniping.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!