Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Herrick

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Okay I’ve given up looking for stuff on fanfiction.net and have instead departed for that dark, sewage encrusted forest of depravity known to all as Adultfanfiction.net

So yeah check back soon as I violate a story about…being violated, yeah I’m not looking forward to it either.

Edit: Okay AFF is on the backburner while I work on subduing my gag reflex instead I will be working on possibly the mother of all Sue stories.

Lupin’s true love

This thing has possibly the most crossovers I have ever seen in a story including: Harry potter, LotR, Xmen, Power rangers (oh lordy), Fantastic 4 and many others.

I’m not making this **** up, I wish I was but there you go. At least unlike Ebony this author can at least spell the more basic words in the English language.

Also don’t think this is a short dip into insanity, oh no, this thing goes on for 50 chapters. So meet me here in a short while to read the first chapter with my comments strewn across the place like so much confetti.

Herrick edited this message on 07/17/2008 12:26PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!