Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

i actually think this thread is gigantically about me aside from everyone else, ive done most of those bannable things i and you have in fact been p lenient yeah. especially the new alt rule but not playing with old alt was relevant to me, whether it was banned or not becuase i never did recall all the addys and pw’s of all the alts i did make. some were banned some not, but i logged out of em and they were all lost in limbo, like the fabulous personnum one, which banhammer tried to help me recover. ie: pbumwords and emails forgotten/not written down. i got a suggestion about the multiple accts with diff emails..-make people verify the email with a login code sent to said email. that is how many online games/sites work, and it would avert illegal alts more because who wants to make 100 new non-fake email accts? the level 4 rule is a great thing, that was a stroke of genius there..also about the visa gift card thing, thats a good suggestion that applies to me as well, i feel like i gotta shoot you some bucks for all the ****ing ive done and i should/will, will look that **** up later this month when i get cash.. if you want even more security against alts use the email verification code requirement for ppl to get in, like i said. hah long post, will advise more later if i think of anything..who better than probably the most banned player of all time, to help you out eh Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!