Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Miss Trent Posted:

Yes, but Kraid’s “unfair” ban is your opinion.

Why yes, I’m pretty sure it is. I never said it was anything other than that, but in order to make my posts easier for you to understand I guess I’ll begin prefacing them with “DON’T WORRY JANIE THIS ONLY MY OPINION”

In this case, obviously the admins though the ban was fair. You’ll never get anywhere if every case is tried by the popular opinion of the players.

The admins were unaware of the cirgreat timesstances. And once again, I never said bans should be dealt out in accordance to the opinion of the players. If we’re going to begin playing the “bumuming random, wildly untrue things” game then I’m bumuming that you’re an illegal -god- alt.

As to your question, Banhammer, I don’t think it’s fair to enforce the rules based on who’s “unfunny” or not. That’s very subjective. A lot of stuff that people call “unfunny” I think is hilarious, and a lot of stuff that many people laugh at I think is repetitive and unfunny. I don’t see how you can possibly use something that subjective as a means to enforce rules.

His question was whether popular opinion should have a place in determining decisions, not whether your sense of humor sometimes goes against the grain. But I guess if you want to use this opportunity to go on a tangent and talk about yourself, be my guest. Is your next post going to include a list of your favorite bands as well?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!