Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Ramirez’s house would’ve been easy to find even if they didn’t have access to FBI records on all civilians. A mapquest search was enough to get directions. For whatever reason, he was listed. Easy. Simple.

The cars pulled up seperately. We had all parked at different locations, so no one inside would be alarmed to see eight cars pulling up. This had to go simple and quiet. We were all dressed like civilians, minus the body armor underneath our clothes. With luck it would buy us an extra second or two before whoever or whatever was in there got suspicious. We converged three houses away from our target.

Mia, you go around the back. Died, you take the east window. I’ll be the diversion- I’m heading for the front. Agents Marsh, Eastman, and Calavera, you’re with me.

We made our way to the house.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!