Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

The Grinning-
Man

[Good Omens]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Honestly between PD, Scully and myself we can make the upper brackets pretty miserable. I have 4 in one bracket and 2 in a couple of more brackets including the top bracket. I generally make only one possibly 2 raids in a given week and in many cases that means that multiple alts can work together to dominate a bracket.

Yeah it needs to get fixed but the only real solution is to either limit the number of alts that can participate in domination (they can still help on raids but they don’t actually get placed in brackets) to a smaller manageable number or you need to place only one medaled alt into each bracket. The problem with the first solution is that it limits the fun bumociated with making alts and the problem with the second solution is that people like PD, Scully and I would have alts in each of the medal brackets plus maybe extend into nonmedalled brackets.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!