Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Orb Posted:

The question is, why do YOU think it matters? And if it doesn’t, why are you even bothering me?

Let’s let this thread by the judge, yeah? Who feels a greater urge to cover **** up? None of my fabulous persons are trying to back me up. Why is that?

No, but I should rise above this RP ****. The truth is that I’m proud of Pali. Whatever our differences, he was a good friend and I’m glad a fellow gaian could become part of Team Shortbus. I think he has a lot to give to the klan.

orb how did you know we were all working so hard on this

i hadnt been on a couple of days so i just naturally bumumed that any time a klan member read a thread they would reply as they wished without any urging from another member but it was not until i checked the klan forums that i uncovered the terrible secret that you somehow found out

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!