Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Reset the leader boards? It’s not a bad idea at all. A monthly reset could make things a lot more fun and give newer players some hope. It could work like the Domination Season medal reset where you have to earn whatever to make the board. (Ex: You’d need a friend request in the new month or “season” in order to even show up on the board.)

Another possibility is to expand from the current highlander boards. When the leader boards were created, I bumume the character base was considerably smaller. With so few forums and none of the sneaky tricks out there it was pretty balanced. Things have obviously changed. Why not expand to a top 5 or 10? Then if someone wants to continue playing/grinding/whatever they can and there is still wiggle room at the top.

Expanding the to a top 5 or 10 and resetting monthly would make things a hell of a lot more inviting to those who like to play for e-peens.

I just don’t think that the current system is encouraging to newer collector type/goal orientated players. It’s one thing to have the “I was there for it” rewards (Jingjing, cool and time sensitive. Contest peens, pretty damn hard to get.), but should the normal game based things be purely a matter of who got here first?

scully edited this message on 07/04/2008 4:38PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!