Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Echuu Posted:

Firstly we have the hoggers. This means people like paraone on the most forum pwned where there is no chance in hell to catch up too him unless he stops playing. I’m not saying he doesn’t deserve the e-peen but he has had it for like 3 months. This might not need fixing but perhaps something should be done. One possible way to get people involved and not discouraged by the hogg leaderboards is to every week reward the 2nd person and so on unless the person already has that e-peen because at the moment getting on top of most leaderboards is beyond extremely hard.

I don’t see the problem. Some E-Peen are easy, some are harder. Topping some of the leaderboards is a total ****, but there are other E-Peen that are completely unavailable. I personally think it’s weird to hand out E-Peen for “most forums PWNED (except for that one guy that has been on top of the leaderboard for ages)”.

Echuu Posted:

Secondly are some of the stats, like incit hall of **** votes should definitely be average vote not the amount of votes, because It’s in fact based on who has the highest points, not who has most wins because there’s already a leaderboard for that.

Discuss.

Seconded. Average votes on a 10 win minimum seems reasonable.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!