Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Duddly Donke-
rs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Right now I currently think that this whole Domination thing is pretty fun but it also feels like it might be a little unbalanced in favor of anyone willing to sit at their computer and grind gambling. It’s also only a few days in so I suppose things could change, but so far it seems that if you want to win all you have to do is gamble over and over and over and over again, in fact I bet I could win all 4 trophies and never even pwn a single forum just by gambling.

My suggestions for fixing this:

– Increase the amount of scoops you get for doing other tasks so that the 1 scoop you can get from gambling is a little more trivial.

– Add in a new, higher, amount you can gamble with so that when you go on a losing streak you actually run out of money and it’s over. This new amount would be the amount you get rewarded for. Or have the 1000 bet be rewarded but have a much better reward for anyone willing to do the higher bet. Ie 1 scoop for 1000 bet, 15 scoops for 10000 bet.

These are only suggestions that have not necessarily been thought out all the way and also it seems like it would be a bad idea to implement both. I could keep talking about gambling but I don’t want this to be an even larger wall of text.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!