Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

NotJoePesci Posted:

This thread is p. cool, so I think I’ll join in.

I haven’t really tried hiding my identity from FW, but I’ll go ahead and share a bit. I’m Wes. I’m 21 and live in a tiny ****-hole town in California. I’m a college drop out. I dropped out of college because it was bull****. I live with my parents because up until today I didn’t have a job. I now work in a wherehouse for a brake parts distributor loading pallets. It’s **** work with long hours. I’m an alcoholic and I find that funny. I can say with quite a bit of confidence that I can drink anyone here under the table. I’m a mediocre musician. I enjoy all types of music, and I don’t mean that cliche, “I listen to everything…except rap and country,” bull****. I’ve been somewhat inactive here for a few weeks because of quite the lengthy alcohol/rebound sex binge.

Oh man, I hate when fabulous persons do that “everything but rap and country” bull****. Log in to see images!

also you sound like one of those badbumes I would idolize if I knew you irl.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!