Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FAIL Posted:

Congrats. I am glad to see some other re-res stepping up and bringing some competition to the clbum (that is mostly why I pwned second wife and bragged incessently about it, to hopefully get more people to go re-re and beat me).

I am impressed with your mad feces grinding skillz, I just started 2 days ago after a long break from pwning we’ll see if I have time to grind enough for GFoC before ep. 2 comes out.

I never did get my e-peen and I’m out 16 BPs for it. I haven’t heard from ET about it, but I wasn’t gonna bug him anymore about it until ep.2 comes out since I think it will be soon.

beating second wife isn’t exactly a difficult endeavor.

Though, while we’re on the subject, I didn’t get an e-peen for being the first re-re to beat paranoid panorama.

i_like_puppies edited this message on 06/22/2008 5:28PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!