Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

my_mother

Avatar: 43437 Sun Nov 23 19:27:56 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Emo Kid

my woman's genitals smells like freedom

My name is Emma and I’m 20. I live in a small touristy town on the coast of Australia that I share a love/hate relationship with. I travel for about 6 months of every year, I have been alot of places and love talking about it so feel free to ask Log in to see images!

I’m indellibly indecisive and have had a job as an audio engineer, worked at Blockbuster Video, worked for a record label, an event organiser for a music festival (just an internship), studied Medicine for 2.5 weeks at Uni, then ran away cos I’m scared of commitment.

Right now I’m doing prosound for local harcore gigs for very little money but I ****ing love it.

I have a tragic love life but the most amazing friends and family.

I love to skate and drink beer. I am an avid comic book collector. I adore clbumic literature. I am hugely into music. I love tattoos and piercings and have a few.

I play piano, guitar, bbum, cello, harp and harmonica. None of them all too well though.

I don’t think I will ever actually grow up.

This is my very first internet game and I am sadly addicted, to the point where everyone comes round to my house for a party and I sit on here on the computer!? Log in to see images!

Also, I have a big secret in that I have had three books published under a male pseudonym and my PR people would kill me for telling you guys this! Log in to see images!

This has been way too long and boring. Sorry. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!