Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Hello, I’m Amber. I’m way older than most of you. I’m currently in San Francisco, previously Pasadena, even more previously, Indiana.

I’m an introvert. I’m obsessed with music and animals and instruments. I want to learn to play every instrument. I love digging through thrift stores and cooking. I really don’t like a lot of people but amazingly, in this site full of “trolls”, I think most of you are pretty cool. I live with my awesome boyfriend who played Forumwarz just long enough to win and moved on, maybe I can get him to participate in flamebate when ep 2 comes out!

I’m taking a hiatus from real life for a while and have an awesome, super fun job working with animals. I don’t really want to go back to having a serious job, so I think I might go back to school again for audio production. What do you think?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!