Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

The_Fact_Is

[SRSLY]

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

-rocky-sadly- Posted:

We are all humans. We eat. We sleep. We do lots of stuff. But are we really what we are? Do we have the concept which is called “will”? Do we really have a life of our own?

No. We have no will. We have no life to call our own. All we have is an unknown master. This master of which I speak of toys with one person. He makes one person here do his will and said person does it without thinking. Everyone has a master. 4 people might have 1 master. These masters toy with these people, as I’ve said earlier.

Now, some of you might say that we need to revolt against them. But even if you revolt, you’re still doing the will of your master. EVERYTHING you do is according to the will of your master. Why they do this? We may never know.

Who am I? It’s not important. It is just important for you all to know this little factoid. Have a good day.

I started using a tinfoil hat and things really cleared up for me Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!