Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Westside Wiz-
ard

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Tarman Posted:

So… he’s rewarding klan-based voting? Or, I suppose, it’s remotely possible that it was a perfectly honest submission made on the last day that just happened to overtake the current leader (which, as I recall, was at a score of +21.)

Edit: In retrospect, perhaps it was a style that managed to appear as a real style when being previewed but appeared blank when it won. If that’s the case, then I salute the person who submitted it.

The style you are thinking about (Starzprangled) was not the same as the style that won (Faux News. No news.). I should know, it was my style which was taken and now <””>< took a third style for the final style and I walk away wif nuthing. I still like the white forum. It is appropriate for Faux News.

Westside Wizard edited this message on 06/19/2008 12:45PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!