Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Solitus

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Flint Posted:

As an emo kid (post rebalance) the forums past the feces forum have actually been pretty difficult. I haven’t been pwning the headbangers or woe yet, but the furry forum cost me 11-14 smileprin due to the mbumive damage I was taking in there.

Still, with enough healing items, you can beat the game at level 7.

RP Genius is probably going to be my stomping grounds until I hit level 10.

I just found it surprising that I can take a Feces Forum thread out with thee or four Fapped up attacks, but then I go to one of these other forums and use a 100 Attack Bad Poetry attack and it only gets me to the halfway point in the thread. It’s like the HP and attack has doubled in every forum I go to and I’m not exaqctly made of money to keep blowing it on the high end Smileprin. Maybe next level when I get another attack things will be a little better. My highest regular attack with Fap is usually in the mid-40’s. Log in to see images! Solitus edited this message on 12/09/2007 1:56AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!