Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

Can the baby be a cannibal that eats its way out of your womb, or in the case of male characters, your colon?

I’m envisioning demonic pregnancy as a very bad thing for a lawful (your god will shun you, and the baby will eat it’s way out/attack you when it’s born. It wouldn’t be quite so bad for a chaotic though (or, if i opt not to go with the clbumic lawful/chaotic system, it could be good for someone who is pledged/affiliated with the underworld in some way, since you could get a powerful loyal pet out of it.

In any case, hunger costs would be doubled (you’re eating for the baby too) and it would add to your weight as well. maybe miscarriages?

perhaps it would be very difficult to happen unless you willingly offer yourself up to him, which would balance it somewhat towards the lawfuls.

But hey, why am i obsessing about some potential complicated feature now? one step at a time Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!