Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

NOT Evil Tro-
ut

[Brainfreeze]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Vuron Posted:

It’s pretty obvious that the sheer mbum of klan vanilla overpowers any other elements of domination. It really doesn’t matter how fast your speedruns are, how creative your forumbuildr submissions are, how much gambling you can get done if you aren’t getting close to the same amount of klan vanilla that other peole in your bracket are getting you are outta luck.

I can understand rewarding cooperative play I just think it’s a bad design to make cooperative play scoops uncapped while most of the singular play scoops are capped. Yes chocolate is not currently capped but as far as I can tell few people are getting anywhere near 200 chocolate scoops in a given week. That is to say chocolate has never been perceived to be a problem with domination. Anti-freeze and vanilla have been consistently mentioned as significant problems and reasons why people quit playing.

Now if you want domination to be focused around rewarding established klans then keep the system as it is currently. However if you want a more inclusive rather than exclusive game then I definitely recommend limiting the power of vanilla.

While I can’t argue with the fact that klans have a substantial advantage in domination, I really do enjoy a good raid. I keep coming back to the idea of splitting domination into groups which allow and disallow klan vanilla. I don’t know if an option for whether to allow klan vanilla should be presented each time you are bumigned a team or if being in a klan should cause you to be bumign/moved to a klan vanilla bracket, but I really like my toy. Please, don’t take it away.

NOT Evil Trout edited this message on 06/15/2008 3:53PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!