Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Westside Wiz-
ard

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Goth_Jesus Posted:

Exactly like gambling for antifreeze was.

AntiFreeze: Was limited by time since you can earn money and therefore had no real numerical limit.

Vanilla: Numerically limited by the number of visits available which is max 12*participants-11. Though to be honest I think most raids have about 15% falloff where we pwnd a 13th forum by mistake or lost forums down to 9-10 and had to use visits that gave no scoop reward.

Chocolate: Numerically limited only by (players*submissions)/5-1. Likewise, but until now there have been very few high scorers and nobody is screaming ‘bloody murder’ when this scoop category has the current highest limit.

Goth_Jesus Posted:

That’s a joke… right?

Raiding: Press one bumon when the leader tells you to. GOOD JOB!

I do not see you scoring big on raids, which means you either fail at pressing that bumon. (BAD JOB). Or you just have nothing else to **** about when your parents are out of town. I Log in to see images! you.

Edited chocolate scoops for correct numbers).

Westside Wizard edited this message on 06/15/2008 11:37AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!