Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

R2

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Appiah Jawara grins, flashing white teeth providing a stark contrast to his black face. “French? You flatter me, monsieur. I speak ****-french, black french, not francais de Paris.”

He nods to Gil, “You take it easy, mon ami. N’inquite pas. This man looks wise, like he knows things.”

He speaks to Ann and Quixote, “Bonjour Ann, Quixote. I am Appiah Jawara – Jawara is what people call me. Al-Hamdullah; Allah smiles on our meeting.”

Meanwhile, **** makes amorous advances to Whiskey, irregardless of his/her gender.

Re Note: I bumume it’s ok to read what other people are doing and react to it in terms of actions etc that would be visible to our characters? Like, not reading their thoughts or intentions, but just reacting to stuff they explicitly do/say.

R2 edited this message on 06/15/2008 12:43PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!