Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

scullyangel Posted:

Several things. As far as I can tell CZ makes money from ads and BPs. I don’t think that any suggestion that eliminates a source of income is actually going to be in the interest of the game.

Really? I think a lot of games would be better if their developers were willing to risk losing some money to make them more fun.

EDIT: The other quick fix is to simply raise the cost of The bumhole and The Shield. Leave them in the card pool with the other cards, but add an additional scoop cost – say 2 extra random scoops each when the card is played. This would force players to put scoops on the board and bring the price of these power cards in line with their effect. It would also make the min scoop/shield strategy a hell of a lot less solid, since every time a new shield was activated it would use 2 more scoops.

This would make bumholes useless because you can only use them when you have a low number of scoops anyway. This would make Shields useless because if you take two scoops for every use, you would only get a benefit if you’re attacked by bumholes, which are generally only used on unshielded players.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!