Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

this is my grand posting post it is the time to post my grand post the post of all posts no post past this post will be able to post it’s post in a posting post of posts

now lets get started

first is a list of things i find cool

1 pumkins

2 me

3 pimpkins (like pumpkins but theyre pimps)

4 pumpkin krew

5 godzila

7 Log in to see images!

8 godzila

9 lists

10 the number ten

heres the part of my post that is an opticel alusion

now this is wher i am going 2 tell u about my favorite foods

1 pumnpink pie

2 pumpkin bred

4 pumkin seeds

3 pumpkin cbumerole

6 pumkin soup

4 pumpkin pancakles

10 pumpkin pie flavored ice cream

now this is why i tell u why i am awesom

you know that macho macho man thing i told them to add that thats rite im like a contributor to the site im a step above all of you see im might as wel be a narator and ban newbs al day long

also this one time i fit an entire wallaby into a tree stump it was hot

also also i made this post its the greatest post of all time

now its the part of the show where we read viewer mail heres a letter from an adoring fan

dear kelp why are you so awesome i am a hot girl and we should have sex all the time because your male reproductive organ is so big and you get all the ladies we should have an orgy with just you and hot women and maybe a pumpkin too or maybe just pumpkins sincerly that hot girl who wants to have sex with u

well what a thoughtful leter i will see u in my apartment later tonight you heard her ladies its time for an orgy so bring your best pumpkins and we will have som fun after my mom goes to bed

well that about wraps it up for this post i guess so leave your comments and praises here and maybe in a futer instalment il answer your leters thank you people and goodnight!

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5639/2020/400/Lincoln%20Illusion1.jpg

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!