Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

MC Banhammer Posted:

Next, allow only one alt per raid. This would be to limit the higher-tiered pods so one couldn’t use their alts (a paid-for service) in a large-raid klan to give themselves huge advantages over those who didn’t spend money.

I’m incredibly opposed to this only because we *use* our alts in our raids. Why can’t my alt get scoops even thought it spent 12 visits earning those scoops. And spacekadt’s 12 visits. An *8* hour raid doesn’t happen without alts and was a ****load of work to pull off. Each and every alt that got the scoops deserved and earned them.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Finally, disable raids and card-play against others immediately after the forum visits refresh on Wednesday. This is an effort to diminish the impact of people who can’t play right when the round ends, by giving a somewhat stable environment, as well as the ability to gain more, but not unlimited, scoops (and still allow movement from pod to pod right near the end, which could inadvertently allow someone else to medal in the pod you’re leaving!)

So those of us who aren’t awake at rollover get screwed by those that are. The simple fact on this one is that without varying times, there’s no way to make everyone happy on this one. I don’t think this solves the problem so much as shifts who gets to play and who doesn’t. The only way I can possibly see to make it close to fair is to move the Dom end time to approx 2100 UTC on a Saturday or Sunday. But I highly doubt CZ wants to be around to do the tallying and everything they want to do when they should be out drinking.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!