Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Maestro

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Maybe some variation in battles could come from attacks/equipment doing different things against various forums?

specifically, i think Prunecomputers doing additional damage against the Feces-forum would make sense – and how come the Awful poetry-attack is useful in the Woe is Us-forum? The forum description implies that everything there is already pretty horrible. Consequently the attack should do a lot less damage there.

Lastly, if the bug about being able to benefit from other clbumes’ equipment is not a bug, would it be possible to have the items show up like other equipment? I.e. I’m an Emo Kid, but am currently wearing Camwhore euipment for +1 offense and +1 defense. The only way to see those pieces of equipment, however, is in the ppawn shoppe or Bruce’s fix-all.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!