Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ryouga Inver-
se

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m loving the changes to the Troll.

Yeah, it doesn’t look like there are that many specific changes, but look again. All our attacks are high Attack bruisers with low refresh, so we can just Fap (which now lasts 9 turns and is actually totally worth it! though +1 more offense wouldn’t be bad, I suppose) and then Yo Momma + Insult our way through.

On the RPG forum I don’t even have to worry about whether or not I’ll have to follow up a Bad Poetry with another attack. And with Fap up I can burn through threads in two attacks instead of three.

That said I have an interesting complaint. The best Troll attacks are in the Evil tree still. At least, the most upgrade point effective ones. I didn’t have any reason to take TXT ATTAKS because there’s nothing after Annoying Text to compare with Insult, let alone Yo Momma.

If there is, maybe it’d be best to have some sort of tech tree style listing? As it is I don’t know if taking this attack is useful or not because I don’t know what comes after it. Actually a tree listing all the upgrades would be really, really useful as it’d allow us OCD players to pick which upgrades we wanted and plan it out.

Excellent changes all around, though, thanks Log in to see images! Especially the forum visit bank, that’s nice, too bad it’s only 2 days because I didn’t visit for a whole week…

ed: that said, when I made the suggestion that troll attacks should cost more, I meant they should also do more damage along with Log in to see images! Ryouga Inverse edited this message on 11/29/2007 5:45PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!