Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Re-Reality

[drip drool]

Level 10 Re-Re

Well I’m at level 10 now, but this new update has set me back quite a bit. I was on track to finish episode 1 in a few days, but now it would probably take me a few weeks. I don’t know if I’ll even bother to try.

I’m not so sure I like the new attack formula, and I’m not just saying that because I’m playing a Re-Re. It seems like now the only attacks worth using are the strongest ones whereas before even the weak attacks were useful in the later forums. For example, on my camwhore I do over 100 bonus damage when I use Bad Poetry, but if I try to use Drool or Bash I do maybe 3-5 bonus damage. This seems like much too large a disparity and it really renders early attacks obsolete.

I’m not certain, but I think the old formula computed bonus damage by adding some value based on your offense. The new one seems to multiply some value to the base damage of each attack. I think a better solution would be to combine these two ideas so that early attacks still benefit from added offense but your later, stronger attacks benefit more.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!