Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

last round I lost 17 cards to attacks from other players and still won 6 medals.

The 5 scoops littlefran has taken so far isn’t so bad.

Last round you had at least six different people doing nothing but gunning down your competition (which was 3, maybe 4 people). I don’t know why you think you have a right to brag.

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

well theres only a couple TSB in there, I guess the one he has to watch is sancdar? though she usually competes rather than griefs.

I laughed.

Hmm, I wonder, is the superior strategy to play for oneself or to try and gun down other members on the list as well? I must say, it always amuses me when someone spends 32 of their own scoops to destroy 13 of mine. You’d be better off interfering by competing. Honestly, if you’re going to stop people from medalling, what you need to do is have one person, someone in your klan who you know is skilled, to win in one or more categories, then have other people man the guns. Relying on a bunch of untested people to compete with domination pros is really quite silly.

Goth_Jesus edited this message on 05/31/2008 10:51PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!