Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

The_Fact_Is Posted:

This “carbon footprint” is clearly an idea implant in the public consciousness by Communist agents using microwave thought-form rays, hoping to weaken the United States by giving greater credence to fringe elements. The US’s clbum system and society, based on consuming goods, would weaken severely. However, our puppet-masters managed to turn this trend on it’s head. You’ve noticed the new trend for “green” products? Merely a way to counteract the Communists and keep things the way they are.

First intelligent thing I’ve read since I logged on.

Have you considered, however, that the “green trend” is the communist plot, as I believe it to be?

For a good example of this, look at modern Germany, formed from two parts, one “democratic” and the other communist, now integrated, and dominated by Green party politics.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!