Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

so poor i eat out of a dumpster, it's punk as **** hell yeah

Monkey Doodle Posted:

Had this friend once, he was from Japan.. pretty much the only good friend I’ve ever had, and.. well, it didn’t go too well. Poor guy had so much going on in his life one day he just decided to end it all. In a way I envy him for being brave enough to do it.. so I respect his decision, but now I’m pretty much alone.. don’t think anyone will understand me as well as he did.

He left me a poem, in Japanese of course, I had to run it through Google translator to try and understand it so I apologize for the broken English.. I think the feeling and emotion is still there behind the words.

Hope you guys enjoy reading it.

In front of me is dry tears
I not cry in front of me
Before the sun goes down
The sky is made of a frown
I heard a voice calling me and

So despite the way to hear
I know you are close ..
However, it is too late
My fate I can not avoid

If it does not, my friend, I say
.. Goodbye goodbye, today
Again do not speak

Thank you ... by my friend ..

Sorry.. would say more but seeing that always upsets me so much. Log in to see images!

fabulous person.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!