Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Evil Trout Posted:

I think the DS is best value out of the three. You can play games on it anywhere, and it’s much more affordable.

Plus since it’s been out so long, there are dozens of great titles to choose from. The Wii probably has half a dozen triple A titles right now.

I had a PSP and after not using it for over a year sold it.

I agree here, to a point. The DS has had a lot of time to explore it’s high, and unique, potential, while the Wii has only a few games that really exploit it. For example, I loved the immersive experience (yet poorly executed plot) of Dementium: The Ward, which was surprising to see from a portable game – there were times that I was genuinely terrified.

But the Wii is still a tough console to find, so I’d suggest buying one if you can find one. At the very least, it still sells for more than it’s retail price on Ebay.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!