Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bidoof

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Here’s a chain of events as to what happened:

– I was playing Blackjack with Gamble-Bot to get my daily five antifreeze scoops.

– Once I ended my game with Gamble-Bot, I checked the Domination page to see what my current status was.

– From there, I clicked on Bookmarks, and from my recent entries I selected Konservative Kristian Koalition or whatever that forum is called.

– I clicked on the first thread in the forum, then clicked on Orphelia’s Bad Poetry or whatever the attack is called.

– I get the error message “Oops! There was an error contacting the Forumwarz server. Please try again. If you continue to get errors, try refreshing the page. You will not lose a forum visit.” I close out the box.

– I refresh by clicking the yellow box in the lower right corner, and upon refreshing the page I lose a forum visit. No attack has been completed.

– I attempt to attack again with the same attack. I get the same error message.

– I refresh by clicking on the refresh bumon in my Firefox browser. I lose another forum visit. Yet again, no attack has been completed.

– I repeat this action for a third time and yet again lose a forum visit.

– This time I click “Leave Battle.” It prompts me and I exit and yet again lose a forum visit upon exit.

– I go back into my Bookmarks and back into KKK, try again, prompts me with an error, then I leave the battle and lose a forum visit.

– I’ve lost five forum visits and I haven’t even pulled off an attack yet. What the **** is going on here?

EDIT: I seemed to have now mysteriously gained all five of my forum deletions back and upon attempting to enter KKK again, I am automatically inserted into a thread and all attacks work as normal. What the **** is going on?

Bidoof edited this message on 05/21/2008 1:01PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!