Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

The vanilla gripe is not the same as the anti-freeze gripe, but a small bump in anti-freeze might help close the gap.

I agree that anti-freeze should be popped up to 8 or 10 scoops per day. I posted that in the anti-freeze thread 2 weeks ago.

As for vanilla, I’ve disliked it for a long time, but CZ has pretty solidly stated that they like vanilla as a way to encourage klan raiding.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

I recognize that this may lead to vanilla scoops abuse again, but that’s already been nerfed and wasn’t really a problem, IMO. The fact that we encourage people to be in Klans, and partake in vanilla runs isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

Frankly that is what made me start putting a klan together with the idea of figuring out a better method for a smaller group of players to raid. Can a group of 4 people earn as much vanilla as a group of 30? No, of course not, but just tonight we had a group of 7 players and alts manage 52 scoops. Certainly not an epic raid by any means, but none of us had more than 8 visits and I’m pretty sure members of another klan were purposely trying to interrupt our raid by taking down certain forums.

I really think people should give a small scale raid a try before howling that vanilla is impossible. (Of course small scale isn’t going to work nearly as well if your klan is just you an your alts, although it’s still possible.)

That said, I still wouldn’t mind seeing solo vanilla bumped to either 2 scoops or to give a scoop for every forum over 4th as well as the 4th.

scully edited this message on 05/21/2008 3:49AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!