Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Rick Rolle

Level 10 Re-Re

I often meet girls in my day to day life, and I consider myself a bit of a Don Juan — though the French version, of course. There is little that I do not do in my quest to meet these women and to woo them. I would like to tell you briefly of my experience with one young blossom named Jessica.

She was a beauty, perhaps 21 or 22, and came to France as a student. She had not seen much of the world, it would seem, and was immediately interested in my offer to show her around Paris. We had a lovely night, and drank wine until the early morning hours. She told me about her hopes, her dreams, her fantasies, and more, all while we drank yet more of a truly lovely Chardonnay.

Then — well, it would behoove me little to tell you the details, since a true gentleman never kisses and tells, and if there is one thing that Rick Rolle is, it is certainly a gentleman — but, well, it is safe that say that we are no strangers to love, you and I.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!