Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Manphin, I apologize for doubting your analysis of your origins. Clearly, if you believe that you are pre-human, that in itself is evidence that you must be.

I have a few questions for you. Some are about dolphins and some are about the Manphin. I’d appreciated it if you’d enlighten me.

1. About Dolphins: If they preceded humans but have superior neocortices, does this mean that humans have “de-evolved” (regressed)?

2. About Dolphins: After the coup, will humans have to live underwater? Will we be enslaved to our dolphin masters?

3. About Manphin: Do you live above or within the water? How do you move around? Could you post some full-body pics so we can understand your means of locomotion.

I apologize if these questions seem nosy. I just want to understand.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!