Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Wyrd

Avatar: 2782 2011-10-31 19:56:49 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

I tried to get over myself, but I'm just too awesome!

More entries:

Roll of Toilet Paper

Whether it’s used for wiping your bum, clogging up a drain or TPing someone’s house, toilet paper is just plain awesome. When you’re done using the paper you can pretend you have a cardboard spyglbum! This particular roll consists of the nice soft kind of toilet paper, not the scrape the skin of your bum, gray, recycled stuff.

Suntan Lotion

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the sunburn!

Buddha

Buddha proves that you don’t have to be skinny and tortured in order to be worshipped. You can be fat and happy, and still have plenty of followers. This bronze Buddha statue is sure to bring some serenity to any home and it’s the perfect way of showing just how open minded and enlightened you are.

All the photos taken by me, resized by spacekadt cause I stupid, and hereby public domain.

Wyrd edited this message on 05/14/2008 6:48AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!