Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

Lucinda Sherwood Posted:

Dear Mr. Correnth,

As a matter of fact, young man, Jesus did die so that all of his followers could be crusaders for all that is good and just in this world. I couldn’t have put it better myself!

I’ve read some of your poetry and, while it is certainly not in the least poetic, you do show some skill with basic English syntax and grammar. I’m very sorry that your language skills outstrip your spirituality. It is a shame that you cannot recognize the golden light of Christ’s love all around you.

However, as Father Joseph always used to say to the little tots at St. Barbara’s Elementary School (where I was the librarian for many happy years), “Every brick wall in your path is an opportunity to learn how to climb.” I see your challenge to me as just such an opportunity, and rest bumured, young man, I will climb you.

I welcome the opportunity to debate our spiritual differences, and to turn your face at long last to the light of Christ.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

Mrs. Sherwood, Judge not, lest ye be judged.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!