Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Wyrd

Avatar: 2782 2011-10-31 19:56:49 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

I tried to get over myself, but I'm just too awesome!

My first entry, working on more:

The Color Orange

This is the actual color orange, not the fruit, don’t confuse the two of them. Orange, it’s not as nice a color as red or purple, but there are worse colors out there. Orange is noticeable and… did I mention noticeable yet?

Taken myself! Log in to see images!

I’ll use actual pictures for my other entries.

Venus de Milo

Considering that this famous statue represents the goddess of love and beauty topless, she’s actually not as hot as you’d expect. Her mammary glands are small, her hair is too short, she’s got a face that says PMS, her arms are missing and her legs seem kinda fat underneath that sheet she wears. Perhaps the French adore her because she has no armpit hair. One thing is for sure, the French are probably quite ****ed off that their ‘beautiful’ statue is no longer in the Louvre.

Proof of public domain

Free Internet Game

It’s a free internet game. Great, another time waster. Aren’t there enough of those by now. Anyways this game is free, so it can’t be any good, but since it’s free you might as well give it a try. You’ll quit after ten minutes and then get back to work, seriously.

I stole that picture from the internet! Not public domain at all. Log in to see images! Wyrd edited this message on 05/13/2008 2:37PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!