Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Tony Starks

[Wu-Tang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

i woke up early on my born days im twenty yeras the lesson the essence of adolescence leaves my body now i’m freshin my physical frame is celebratin cuz i made it one quarter through life some godly like thing created got rhymes 365 days annual plus some load up the mic and bust one cuss as i bust from my skull cuz its pain fame money maintained dont go against the grain simple and plain when i was young at this i used to do my thing hard robbin foreigners take they wallets they jewels and rip they green cards dip to the projects flashin my quick cash and got my first piece of bum smoking blunts with hash now its all about cash in abundance fine upstanding member of societys i used to run with is rich or doin years in the hundreds i switched my motto instead of sayin **** tomorrow the buck that bought the bottle coulda struck the lotto once i stood on the block lose scratch produce stacks i cooked up and touched more pieces to get my loot back time is illmatic keep static like wool fabric pack a fo-matic and crack your whole cabbage…

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!