Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Correnth

Level 59 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Far too long since I last shared my poetic genius with the mbumes – Since my last update things have been rather hectic in my life; a sad tale involving woe and love lost, which I will refrain from entering into here. Suffice it to say my heart has been beaten down once more, driven into dust; while I feel naught but pain, such agony is good for creative and artistic expression, which I have indulged myself in quite a bit as of late.

My previous piece was written in the mixed-media format of tissue paper and blood – For this piece I attempted a different format, one involving using my own tears as a solution, mixed with various pigments to create a form of water colour. In doing so I was able to create a piece written in several different hues, yet all of them as dark as my withered heart. Unfortunately, as this “forum” (and as always, I use the term loosely) has no formatting for colouration, you will simply have to experience the piece in black and white. The title of this poem is “Burn’t”.

Burn’t.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Smoke rises upward from our sun

Dead against the endless wastes

Scurrying forward into the light

We fail as arms come to bear

Never seeking another truth

Words decaying in each breath

I spill against the floor, unbent

Unbroken and yet tossed aside

Flames lick my ears as though sirens

Calling out pbumionate words

They tempt and tantalize

Speaking in lustful haiku

The smell awakens old memories

Long evenings on top of the hood

Engine idling as I watched the stars

Forever in silence, but gasoline burning

My clothes ignite, a new feeling

Pain echoing across my mind

But I smile, and would laugh

If I could catch breath

But the oxygen is running out.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!