Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Kerridwen_Kali Posted:

omg. you’re really gay. oh, marcos, i’m so sorry. i would never want to discriminate against gays. i take back every nasty thing i ever said about you.

still, just to satisfy mary and sg94, i think you should show us your male reproductive organ.

I forgive you. We’re only human, with our human foibles and weaknesses. I bumure you, I am no saint (although I did look into becoming a Catholic Priest at one point).

However, while I have “put it out there”, neither you, mary, nor sg have. I think, to be fair, all three of you need to post either full frontal nudity (with a shoe or “marcos el malo” written on body part) or extreme woman's genitalsl close ups, i.e., wide open beavers (again with shoe or my name written on a fold of skin. In exchange for THREE such pics, I will post ONE of mine. You might think 3:1 is unfair, but once you see my pic, you will each be more than satisfied.

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!