Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Unending Tor-
ment

[Suicide Pact]

Level 7 Emo Kid

SUGAR mammary glands

BeavisSaves Posted:

igreat timestears Posted:

ravenblooDDarkdreams Posted:

igreat timestears Posted:

genericangstyposter Posted:

Dude. He’s clearly possessed, or thinks he is, or something fabulous persony like that. He sent me this message:

“YOU ARE THE RAPEMASTER, AND THERE IS NOTHING LEFT BUT THE LOAD OF THE BURDENS… please send help… you are the only one who can believe me… you still ****ing suck, but you’ll understand… Les*THIS PART EDITED OUT BY ME*... ****ING **** male reproductive organ woman's genitals AHAHAHAHAA I SHALL enjoy YOUR HOLES!”

YOU EDIT OUT THE PART ABOUT LESPIRIT ESCALIER, BECAUSE YOU ARE WEAKENED BY HER BOSOM, EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVEN’T EVEN FELT IT! YOU HAVEN’T EVEN SEEN HER… ****ING woman's genitals****INGwoman's genitals****INGwoman's genitals****ING… no… please, I don’t want that on my male reproductive organ… I don’t…. AHHHHHH! THAT’S RIGHT! GET USED TO HAVING A NICE NEW PIERCING! IT’S PROBABLY GOING TO BE INFECTED, AND YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE TO GO TO THE CAMPUS CLINIC AND THEY WILL LAUGH AT YOU! Nooooo… please don’t… I don’t deserve this… I’m good… I’m GOOD!

are you still with us? i found a candle and a bell and im f5ing as fast as i can for you

**** woman's genitals! LET ME SUCK YOUR woman's genitals! LET ME LICK YOUR LITTLE EMO woman's genitals UNTIL YOU COME… DEMON male reproductive organ IN YOU DEMON male reproductive organ… what the ****? Stop propositioning… **** THE woman's genitals! ALL THE woman's genitals!

you obviously possesed the wrong fabulous person there buddy

Yeah, christ it’s like having a lotto ticket that’s all 1 number out, not only do you feel like a retard but you know you where so close to the jackpot.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!