Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Unending Tor-
ment

[Suicide Pact]

Level 7 Emo Kid

SUGAR mammary glands

igreat timestears Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

igreat timestears Posted:

Re-Re-Paul Posted:

ur mum!

I have a sword that can go through the internet, and you shall be the first to taste its steel!

dammit u dont have a man crush on me, you want to kill red machine, and now this rere is the first to be stabbed? GODDAMIT IM TRYING AS HARD AS I CAN!! Log in to see images!

I CAN GIVE YOU SLOPPY SECONDS WITH MY SWORD OF JUSTICE! YOU TRY SO HARD TO BE MY ENEMY, AND YET YOU ARE ONLY THE SECOND BANANA! I CAN SEE YOU SPLITTING IN THE FUTURE! HAHAAFHLashdFIL:HAS: FDLJNL:!J@L: DEATH WILL COME SWIFT TO THE WICKED, I AM THE WICKED, YOU ARE THE WICKED! YOU ARE ALL WICKED! I HAVE COME FORTH TO REAP YOUR REWARD!

“Oh igreat timestears, you’re so manly, please ravish me and my 32c breasts with your sword of justice”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!